Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

City of Cascade

Municipal Utilities


Ajax Loading Image


Application for New Utility Service/Auto ACH Form

Please fill out the below application and return to CMU with a copy of your drivers license. 

You can email the form and copy back to cmuoffice@netins.net, drop off to City Hall between the hours of 7:30 and 4:30pm Monday - Friday OR place in the drop box located outside of City Hall (by the doors located on the parking lot side).  We do have a meter deposit that will be assessed to you based on the prior usage on the property and will let you know what this is.  Someone will contact you regarding other needed or missing items as well. 

For residential customers, please read through the back two pages of the application if your property has a gas meter.  

Application for Service - Residential

Application for Service - Business


In addition we also offer auto withdrawal for payment of your utilities. The withdrawal will come out on the 15th of the month that your bill is due (or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday)

Auto Withdrawal Form

Please contact Cascade Municipal Utilities at 563-852-3614 or via email to cmuoffice@netins.net for questions about applying for a new service in town. Welcome to Cascade!