City of Cascade - Floor Project
City of Cascade Floor Project
Bid Request 2023
Scope of Project
Replace flooring at City Hall. The area includes the office area of the City of Cascade, Cascade Municipal Utilities and the Cascade Chamber of Commerce.
- Mohawk Aladdin carpet tile Captured Idea color 979 seal
- Carpet adhesive Mohawk Enpress
- Johnsonite 4 inch cove base color TBD
- Vinyl transition floor mouldings as needed
Installation procedures include
- Removing and disposing of existing carpet and cove base
- Preparing subfloor (if extensive damage is present with underlayment, contracter
will be compensated on a time and material basis for replacement).
- Install carpet tile with manufacturer’s adhesive and installation procedures
- Install vinyl base
- Install all necessary transition mouldings
- It is the responsibility of the bidding contractors to inspect the project, make measurements and resolve any concerns before presenting their bid. Please pre-arrange a visit time and date to complete the inspection with Lisa Kotter 563-320-1206 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- An additional 40 sq ft shall be factored into the quantity to be left with the City for
- Work will be performed in a working office environment. A work schedule is to be worked out with City staff.
- The City will be responsible for moving furniture and electronic equipment
- The City of Cascade retains the right to reject any or all bids.
Complete bids will include:
- The acceptance of these bid specifications.
- The quantity of square yards of carpet yards (including 40 sq yds extra)
- The quantity of linear feet of cove base.
- Bid documents shall be submitted on the attached bid form and in a sealed envelope marked City of Cascade Floor Project 2023 no later than Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 12:00p.m.
- Bids will be awarded at the City Council meeting on April 10 and Utility Board on April 12.
Bid Form: Floor Project Bid Form